By reading following terms of our policy agreement, you agree to be bound in a No-claim understanding with all the points mentioned below.
Ipv4 Mall respects your privacy and security for the information that you share with us through our websites. We here want you to understand the importance of the process through which we collect, utilize and maintain the user’s initial information. This Privacy Statement describes about our online information practices by which you can connect with us. And by statement of this privacy, we may change this Privacy Statement from time to time according to the new rules and policies. Please check back to any Ipv4 Mall website periodically for updates.
What type of User information do we collect?
- “Personal Information” that includes your name, contact information like personal e-mail address, telephone number, URL, account username and password, as well as other, relevant information.
- “Prospect Information” includes the same information as Personal Information but for the third party which indirectly becomes a user client.
- “Non-Identifying Personal Information” includes information about you, your Internet service provider, domain name,browser type, the referral Web Site that referred you to us, the date and time of your requests, and entry and exit points.
Analyzing your Personal Information or Prospect Information.
Ipv4 Mall may collect Personal Information from you at any point of contact, but only if you provide it to us voluntarily. We also collect the Personal information that you share with us so that we can fulfill your order or information request. In addition, in certain situations, such as when a purchaser buys our product services or makes an inquiry on behalf of a third party and supplies the recipients’ name and address, we collect that prospect information.
Analyzingwith the Use of Non-Identifying Personal Information
Policy for Children under age of 13yrs
Ipv4 Mall do not sell any kind of its product or services for purchase by the children, nor do we sell any children’s products to be purchased by adults. Moreover, we knowingly do not collect, maintain or use any type of personal information or prospect information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13yrs, you are not authorized to use this web site or engage in business with Ipv4 Mall.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
Ipv4 Mall may use or disclose your personal information or prospect information as described above in this document. In addition to the uses described in this document, we may use Personal Information or Prospect Information for purposes that include maintaining the Web Site, order and inquiry fulfillment and administration, product surveys, administrative and analytical purposes like accounting, billing and audits, information system management, and other, similar uses. We may also use personal information or prospect information to provide current and potential customers and suppliers with information about our services. We use only fair and lawful ways to collect personal information or prospect information.
Disclosure to Rightful Governing body or to protect IPv4 Intellectual Property Concern.
We may utilize or disclose personal information or prospect information without your consent in certain mentioned circumstances:
- If user information is required by law or by an order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other government entity, or by court rules concerning the production of records.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that use or disclosure of information is necessary to protect the rights, privacy, property, or safety of our users or others;
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that the information relates to breach of an agreement or violation of the law that has been, is being, or is about to be committed.
- If it is necessary for fraud protection, risk reduction, or the establishment or collection of funds owed to us.
- For other reasons allowed or required by law.
- If the information is shared in public.
When we are required or permitted to disclose information without consent, we will not disclose more information that is necessary to fulfill the disclosure purpose.